TRUSTED ADVISORS to Middle Market Healthcare Companies
Coker Capital Advisors is a premier healthcare investment bank that provides financial advisory and capital raising solutions to clients in connection with mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and other strategic transactions. Our approach to serving clients is attractive to middle market companies and private equity firms that value the hands-on involvement of our senior bankers in the evaluation and execution of their strategic alternatives.
Our mission is to provide high quality service to our middle market healthcare clients. Our clients’ interests come first, and we hold ourselves to a standard of excellence for the quality of our work.
Exclusive Healthcare Focus
We focus exclusively on the healthcare industry. Healthcare is a large, rapidly-growing and fragmented sector of the economy. Participants must contend with dynamics such as third-party reimbursement and a complex legal and regulatory framework. The healthcare industry is undergoing rapid innovation, driven by the conflicting demands of cost containment and improved patient care. Our exclusive focus provides us with the healthcare industry knowledge to serve as a value-added advisor to our clients operating within this complex environment.
Coker Capital Advisors comprises professionals with diverse backgrounds in healthcare, including investment banking, private equity, legal, and management consulting experience. As investment bankers, we have completed over 150 healthcare transactions. Our multi-disciplinary perspective, however, affords us the ability to understand the various facets of our clients’ businesses – not just the financial side.
- Our private equity backgrounds provide us with the experience of having acquired, invested in, operated, and ultimately sold middle market healthcare companies, giving us the perspective that our clients themselves have as owners of healthcare companies.
- Our legal backgrounds in healthcare enhance our ability to understand the regulatory environment in which many of our clients operate and strengthen our capacity to negotiate all aspects of a transaction – not simply the purchase price.
- Our healthcare management consulting and board and operational experience affords us the ability to formulate and execute key strategic, operational, and financial objectives.
We seek long-term relationships with our client companies, and they benefit from our broad perspective well beyond the closing date.
Our leadership team has over 60 years of healthcare transaction experience. Our leadership team has built careers in the middle market, where we have completed over 150 transactions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $15 billion. We have executed mergers and acquisitions, capital solutions, and strategic financial advisory transactions across a wide range of healthcare subsectors.
Our track record translates into a deep understanding of the distinct challenges and opportunities faced by middle market healthcare companies.
Our professionals have developed an extensive network of relationships in the industry. Our history of successful transactions demonstrates our ability to access decision-makers at corporations and in private equity. Our access is further enhanced by our affiliation with Coker Group, a national healthcare consulting firm which has provided strategic, operational, financial, and technology solutions to the healthcare industry since its inception in 1986. This affiliation provides us with an even deeper network of experts and executives across a range of healthcare industry sectors. Our clients, in turn, benefit from our affiliation with Coker Group and our broader network of relationships.
Middle Market Focus
We believe middle market companies deserve the highest quality professional advice and execution and are committed to delivering it to each client we serve. Our clients include:
- Leading middle-market and emerging growth healthcare companies
- Private equity sponsors and financial investors
- Family-owned and closely held businesses
- Proven management teams seeking an advisor and strategic advocate
- Publicly traded healthcare corporations